On Dec 3, 2007 4:19 PM, Olivier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So that third way means I'm left with a half-done job, half-backed
> releases, no data consistency - which will probably disastisfy
> everybody (specially me :-)).

Why no data consistency? I don't understand how identical ARs on two
identical tracks can be inconsistent.

I understand that plan A is really impractical. We should instead aim
for getting the ARs for the original releases correct. It's surely Ok
to just remove wrong ARs from later releases. But I still don't see
the reason for removing correct ARs. If I spent some time adding all
ARs to a later release I surely don't want them removed.

My suggestions are:
* Normally we can just ese plan B when adding ARs
* Don't touch existing (correct) ARs
* Don't dissallow adding ARs to later releases as that's currently the
only way to make them available to those releases

Regards,
Philipp