Carlos Corzo wrote:

> Some people have tried the manuals verbatim but are really confused
> because they are not at your intellectual level.  If this list is for
> the "intelligent only", change the title please.  Not everyone can
> decipher a manual.  I may post questions but there are reasons for
> them.  My time is just as valuable as yours.

I didn't wanted to make you upset. We still try to answer questions and
value your time. Just some questions are repeating up to 3 times per
day, other people do not provide any data with their questions and
finally all MySQL development goes slower because this. We are providing
free support on developer level which is very unique.

--
MySQL Development Team

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use: