Aaron Schlesinger wrote:

> I agree with Carlos's response below. Tõnu I appologize for singling you
> out, but if you push away those simple questions, you'll just force those
> who are just getting started to find more patient people and software to
> use.

Critics is good :). I try to be more patient and always repeated to
myself "answer mails, do it well, do not flame". It was just "please" to
our userbase to keep us more free on improving MySQL. We can work more
if we spend less time in reading mailing lists (i.e. if there are less
writing or we just start skipping them). Also it was just mention, that
we do direct developer support which is really unique. We want to
provide this also in future but this can be made only if we can sell
enough support contracts and have free time. Just reality, nothing else.

--
MySQL Development Team

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use: