> ....The mySQL
> security model is also not sufficiently developed for any system that
> involves money. "

FUD. My company stores everything including encripted credit card details &
authorisation codes in a  MyISAM database. while some careful work is required
to get table locking right & your application must do some policing for
constrants but is very possible.

I'd be happy to recomend the MySQL support to anyone, one email to support gets
you in touch with a lead developer.  Our resolution times have been between  3
hours and 1 business day. Anyone care to comment on their average
time-to-resolution from a non-GPL db company?

--
+ ------ Internet Access Solutions @ http://www.plus.net ---------