Luis - you're quite polite so I'll assume that you are ignorant rather than prejudiced.

You have a university email so I'll also assume you're a student who wants to learn.

So here's your lesson for today: Don't judge people by their cover, or by their color,
or by their name, or by their service provider. Don't assume all AOL users are
technical lightweights, just like you don't want people to assume that all people
Named Rodriguez are illegal aliens.

AOL may be a favorite with internet newbies but in many parts of the country it also
offers the best service. Never make assumptions about people based on what ISP they
use.