> Luis - you're quite polite so I'll assume that you are ignorant rather
th
> an prejudiced.
>
> You have a university email so I'll also assume you're a student who
wants > to learn.

> So here's your lesson for today: Don't judge people by their cover, or
by > their color, or by their name, or by their service provider. Don't
assume > all AOL users are technical lightweights, just like you don't
want people > to assume that all people Named Rodriguez are illegal
aliens.

> AOL may be a favorite with internet newbies but in many parts of the >

> country it also offers the best service. Never make assumptions about
>
> people based on what ISP they use.

No kidding.  Why the hell would you ask for help on an online group,
only to insult and trash the person who is helping you?

I certainly would not be quick to help him in the future...

I, for one, would like to thank each and every person on this list who
has helped me in the past - you are all extremely knowledgeable, and
it's a real honor to learn from you all.

-Erich-