On 10/8/07, Jim Popovitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 18:46 -0400, Martin Hannigan wrote:
> > Just so we're clear, you will continue to see requests to adapt to the
> > AUP wrt to being on topic. If you don't like that, you can certainly
> > seek to have me thrown off the MLC. In fact, I encourage it. :-)
>
> I think that is Randy's point... he is seeing them and no one else is,
> apparently.  I've contributed nothing of worth to this discussion today,
> just some personal opinions, yet I haven't gotten a cease-or-desist nor
> warning email.

That's because there is nothing off topic on nanog-futures. You're
opinion is valuable unfiltered. Unfortunately, an apparent vast
majority may not feel the same about opinions on NANOG.

How do we determine what people do want to read vs. what they don't?
It would be nice to have some direction. I don't mean from futures,
there's nobody really here, but I mean community wide overall? How do
we determine what people "really" want to hear about and act
accordingly?

Best,

Martin