On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Joel Jaeggli wrote:
I actually think the PC has done a pretty good job over the last 6
meetings. It's entirely possible that I have a strong cognitive bias due
to my participation in it. However, that reminds me. We could use more
nominees/volunteers for the PC, in the next 8 days no less.

http://www.nanog.org/elections07.html

Any chance that somebody could fix the registration urls...

Not Found

The requested URL /registration/username.epl was not found on this server.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."