We consider the surveys, in addition to mailing list and hallway
discussions.

A rough cut from SJC was made available during the NANOG PC call this week
but should be posted soon for NANOG42.

Previous survey material -
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0710/surveyresults.html
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0706/surveyresults.html