On Feb 27, 2008, at 8:51 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Ren Provo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> We consider the surveys, in addition to mailing list and hallway
>> discussions.
>>

> I agree with the first two, but not the last. That's the clubby part.

I disagree with this assessment of the hallway discussions.

One of the things I really admire about the current PC is how they
actively engage people between and after sessions to solicit feedback.
It would be a mistake to ignore this, just as it would be a mistake
to ignore any other form of input.
        Steve