>Hallway discussions this past week in San Jose suggest some would
like to see a more diverse >selection of topics at the very least.
>Bill was asked on Wednesday not to make commitments until we, the
NANOG PC, are able to review >feedback and perhaps expand the cramped
format into a track.

Leave it alone. The one comment that I have to contribute for Bill is
he should attempt to see if there's a way to make it not so clubby.
Other than that, I support it being left alone unless there is a real
problem.

Bill should consider proposing the solution himself. I'm sure he can find one.

-M<