--- On Wed, 2/27/08, Martin Hannigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Further I believe that PC review of a popular and
> successful >program
> element would be with the goal of helping it grow.
>

> Can we see the procedure that you're going to make up
> to do this first?

I'm not sure that pre-defining procedures of this type is helpful.  Given that
the general consensus is that the peering BOFs are successful and popular now,
it's reasonable to expect that the PC has no desire to radically change things
- this isn't in need of a serious overhaul.  I suspect that writing procedures
for a review of this nature would be harder than performing said review.

David Barak
Need Geek Rock?  Try The Franchise:
http://www.listentothefranchise.com