Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback so far.  It's really great to hear all your
thoughts on these matters.  Please feel free to tell us your thoughts,
if you haven't already.

I went ahead and converted this list to a page on NAnt's wiki for
easier review and maintenance.  I have also made some updates based on
some of the feedback so far.  Please take a look...

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nant/index.php?title=TODO

Thanks,
Ryan