Rick Murphy wrote:
> Don't give up on netscape.   If your using mandrake,  click on the updates
> icons and download all three parts of netscape 4.61 at the same time.  It will
> automatically install itself.  I found that most of my problems with netscape
> ended when I went  to 4.61. I think you will find that not all web sites will
> open with KDE's broswer.   I look forward to seeing the browser improved with
> the next reincarnation of mandrake.

It's true that Netscape sucks - can't wait for Opera
(www.operasoftware.com) to release their Linux version.

Anyway, you don't need all 3 parts - you need netscape-common and then
either netscape-navigator or netscape-communicator, not both of these. The
difference between these two is that Communicator has the mail/news client,
while Navigator does not.