On Wednesday 25 September 2002 06:55 pm, Marcia wrote:
> I will update the bios then for starters. I have never done this so what is

Be careful. This is something messed up by even advanced users.
What we typically do for this at work is to write a DOS floppy and then write
an autoexec.bat with the `flash BIOSname` command in there, replace flash
with the exe file given to you, and the BIOSname replaced by the ROM or BIN
file they give you...
I'm sure google can do better at an explanation than I can...

At work, we actually have to have a machine dedicated to this (the only one
with Windows installed)...