From: "Anne Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 5:40 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] supermount investigation

This is deliberately top-posted.  There  have not been many answers to this
suggested roll-call, and I wonder if it is because many people filter the
incoming messages to their own area of interest/expertise and so didn't see
it.

I'm wondering if we should start a new thread, in the hope of attracting
more
interest.

Anne

----