On Wednesday 22 Jan 2003 8:15 pm, Margot wrote:

> I do use kppp - I'll try adding the ip addresses and get back to you. As
> for beating eurobell, I can't beat them and wish I'd never joined them! But
> never anticipated running Linux when I signed up with eurobell:-)
> Margot

I've only half-followed this, so sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself.  As
I understand it, you appear to have a connection to your isp, but can't surf
or collect email.  Is that correct?

If that's so, then kppp is set up ok.  You then need to configure an account
in a browser and email client.  Which one do you want to use?  One of us
should be able to talk you through whichever you choose.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302