On Monday 17 March 2003 10:30 am, Tom Brinkman wrote:

> http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/mdoc/ref/ts-system-freeze.html
>
>     Sorry, I just should'a posted that link in my first reply ;)

No problem, I'll save that url and check it out in a bit.

Wanted to tell you what happened yesterday. I installed lm-sensors and gkrellm
to monitor temperatures and voltages.

Got it setup and running, got alarms right away. The 3.3v is showing 6.4 volts
all the time. I'm clueless as to why.

As to temperature - I took the case off,  had gkrellm going, showing 114.4
degrees (F. not Celsius). I opened a shell and ran burnK6, and watched it.

System locked up in less than 2 minutes, final temperature was 118.2 degrees
at lockup. That should not really be the problem, should it?

Thanks much!