First the reason I'm writing this is that my hd died Sunday night, had to go
out and buy a new one completely reload from scratch.  I'm having a problem
now with my cdrom's and floppy.  I disabled supermount with 'supermount -i
disable' as root.  When I had done this on the previous 9.0 install whenever
right clicking on either of the cd icons or the floppy icon in removable
media I got the option to mount or unmout (if mounted) that isn't there now.
None of the devices can be read as before.  Below is my /etc/fstab.  I can't
find a copy of my previouis installs fstab file so I have nothing to compare
it with.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

/dev/hda1 / ext3 defaults 1 1
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
/dev/scd0       /mnt/cdrom      iso9660
iocharset=iso8859-1,codepage=850,noauto,nosuid,ro,umask=0,user,exec,nodev       0 0
/dev/hdd        /mnt/cdrom2     iso9660
iocharset=iso8859-1,codepage=850,noauto,ro,nosuid,umask=0,user,exec,nodev       0 0
/dev/fd0        /mnt/floppy     vfat
codepage=850,iocharset=iso8859-1,sync,unhide,noauto,nosuid,umask=0,user,nodev
0 0
/dev/hdb1 /mnt/windows vfat iocharset=iso8859-1,codepage=850,umask=0 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
/dev/hda6 /usr ext3 defaults 1 2
/dev/hda5 swap swap defaults 0 0