On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:51:42 +0800
"Frankie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> However, if after alot of fiddling you find postfix is just not
> working as it should be, remove it and reinstall... I remember on the
> list and experianced it myself where the postfix installed during
> setup was missing symlinks in its libs dir that should have been
> created during the packages installation, rpm -e postfix followed by
> rpm -ivh postfix fixed that problem.

No problems now, finally got my head around it thanks to all for the
help. It was dead easy, in the end.

1. Install imap package.
2. Configure users on server
3. Configure fetchmail

Done.

Took me the whole day, of course, and about 3 billion test mails, but
that's why me is on the newb list I guess...

--
Joehill
Registered Linux user #282046