Basic was the first language I learned..

Back when I was a youngin I was given a Commodore Vic 20
computer.
I taught myself basic and wrote my first big program...

A space invaders clone..

Much Later on when XT's came out, they started teaching
basic on the XT
at highschool.. the XT's we had were monocrome, had no hard
drive
and two 5 1/4 floppies.

They had a great star trek game though, you were an O (the
enterprise)
and you had to enter co-ordinates to blow up the X's,
(klingons).

I wasted alot of time playing that back then...

Big diff from what kids are used to nowdays though..

regards

Franki
http://htmlfixit.com