ed tharp wrote:
lawyers and university professors and the NEA are not ruining the world,
corporate greed is a serious problem itself.

while Corporations are an "entity" they do not have feelings or
emotions. they (the Corp). exist only as a group of papers. they are run
by people, who for the most part, are trying to make it look as tho they
are both following the rules to "play and work fair" and "make a
profit". IMHO, as I see it, the real problem is that a Corporations
"right to exist" trumps an individuals "right to exist", legally.

According to Roger Scruton, whose lectures I attended many years ago, a corporation has the status of a person in law. This strikes me as unfortunate as a corporation, while possessing similar appetites, lacks many of the moral characteristics of a person - occasional inclinations towards altruism, any sense of fairness - above all, it completely lacks a sense of shame. It can, however, afford more and better legal help than the average regular person.

-- Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254 http://counter.li.org