JoeHill wrote:

agreeable as possible. You have, as Anne, treated me to abuse, fixating
on one comment out of a whole discussion to label me a communist, and
belittle me for any sympathies I may have with that philosophy.

Anne's argument was not exactly cogent, and it was, IMHO, hijacking a potentially interesting (if somewhat OT) thread about IP and how programmers can be remunerated for their work ... but it wasn't abuse. Saying "Fuck off" is abuse.

Keep that kind of thing for the OT list, please.

Sir Robin

-- "A strategy is still being formulated."

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533