On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:09:07 +0100
Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> > > Joe - I'm not going to follow this up, no matter what you post
> > > next.

Oh, I see, you can cut the discussion off, but not me?

> > > I've just come back from Russia.  You should hear what the people
> > > there think about communism.

You wouldn't know communism if you were pissing on it.

You took a trip to Russia, it doesn't make you an expert.

> > whatever, then don't bother communicating with me ever again.
>
> OK - you don't like to hear anything against your beliefs do you?

No, I don't appreciate being treated with disdain by someone whom I have
gone *out of my way* to be nice to, to help, to treat as a friend.

You only get one chance with me, unfortunately, in that kind of
situation.

So, fuck off.

--
Joehill