On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:36:07 -0400
crak600 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

>  joe, if you feel so inclined to give me the same response
> as you just gave to anne, do it "offlist" as to not clog everyone
> else's mailboxes up with utter garbage and non-sense.  you won't hurt
> my feelings or make me bitter by doing so either.

*learn to read*

I sent that to Anne offlist, *she* put it back on. *That's* what upset
me.

What also upsets me is that *one* aspect of my belief system (communist,
anarchist, libertarianism, a mix of each) is dwelled on *incessantly* by
people who know *nothing* about those things.

What upsets me is when I am discussing a narrow point of legality, and
people start bringing in examples about plumbers and artists and
programmers, when all I am talking about is copyright law.

What puts me right over the edge is when I try to end it and people just
keep going on and on and on, oh, so *you* are supposed to get the last
word on the list, eh? Reply to you offlist so you can have your say and
slag me in public and I can't defend myself in the same way?

Ya, right. Not bloody likely. This will end when you and your ilk get it
through your thick skulls that belittling people's philosophies, notice
I said belittling, not *debating* (requiring knowledge, insight, and
study), is not to be tolerated, and *will not be tolerated*.

If you want to debate, fine, but when I hear shit like this:

"The best communists are those that live in non communist
countries.

They never see/feel the real hand of it on them, so they get
all fanatical
about it n stuff.... its really very very interesting to
watch,
I recommend it.

The ones that live in the real communist countries mostly
seem to hate
it after awhile.. go figure..
It probably has to do with it usually being forced on them
by a minority.

I think two things..

1. Joe hates microsoft for the wrong reasons.
2. Joe likes linux for the wrong reasons too.
(free doesn't necessarily mean no cost)"

Courtesy of dickhead up there, I feel it is within my rights to respond.

Anyone who has a problem with this can kiss my ass.

--
Joehill
Registered Linux user #282046