On Friday 01 August 2003 05:32 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
--snip
> > Have you looked at the thread "Can't access my bank account",
> > started 9/3/03? I had a similar problem to yours, and after trying
> > several tweaks we came to the conclusion that it just wasn't
> > possible to access my particular account without Windows - the bank
> > software was using Active X controls, so had to be run through
> > Internet Explorer. I just don't want you spending loads of time
> > trying to do something that just isn't possible when you could be
> > doing something useful instead.
> >
> > If you haven't seen the thread, let me know - to save you trawling
> > through archives, I could forward the messages to you.
> >
> > Margot
--snip

> Anne

Good point Margot. I have not seen the thread. I assumed (grin) my problem
had something to do with Explorer. I tried the site that Richard sent and it
worked just fine. The Bank is BBT here in the states. Is there some way that
I could look at the source page that would indicate ActiveX. I was very well
versed in Windows when the Paladium stuff struck a raw nerve and I bolted to
Mandrake Linux. Needless to say, I know just enough about Linux to be
dangerous.
David

--

   ( )_( )