On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 08:28, Dennis Myers wrote:

> Remember, this is still a test system. rc1 means "release candidate 1" and
> there may be a 2 before all of the bugs are worked out. This is not yet a
> stable OS.  Stay with 9.1 and do an upgrade when 9.2 is final. HTH

...don't ya mean "Mandrake version 9.2 + three months of upgrades/fixes"
???

Hey, by all means, I spoke out last year and made some comments about
not trusting ".0" versions - and got heaps of flak back from that...now
we're moving to 9.2 and still ain't a word been said...

Either which, at least I'm a convert - from RedHat even...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Shame is an improper emotion invented by pietists to oppress the human
race. -- Robert Preston, Toddy, "Victor/Victoria"