Sorry to say it, but you have a configuration conflict there. If your
sound card and your floppy drive are trying to use the same DMA channel,
then the solution is to change one of them if at all possible. If your
sound card has jumpers for it's configuration on the card, try changing
the one for the DMA chanel in conflict to a chanel not in use (assuming
there is one).

If your sound card is an ISA PnP card like mine, then you may need to
run the isapmptools to set up your card. To do this, from a Konsole
window or a Console (text mode), run

        isapnpdump > /etc/isapnp.conf

Next you must edit the isapnp.conf file, enabling the correct parameters
to eliminate the conflict. Finally, you run

        isapnp

to set up the card. I know that this is a daunting process, but there is
help right there on your system in

        /usr/doc/isapnptools-1,18,

and in the man pages, using

        man isaapnp,