"Ernest N. Wilcox Jr." wrote:

> And to think I was trying to help this thief a few days ago ...

Indeed...

I did get a nice reply from 4Front/OSS about the problem.  They've got a
nice little handle on the situation it would seem.

Look for a future version of OSS to use another unlock method.  Rather
nice that they've got those modules defined against certain kernels.
Once you go past a certain point, you need a new set of modules from
them.  For normal, paying customers, it's no big deal, the upgrades are
included in your $20.  For the thieves in the crowd, they have a
wonderful choice of coughing up the bucks or sticking with the ancient
kernel.  Hehehe..

--
Steve Philp
Network Administrator