Melissa Reese wrote:

Hi John,

What sort of dialup modem do you have ?

Well, here's a peculiar update. I was just over in Mandrake, and I
finally at least got the dial-up working!

Good,

I was able to receive your message in Kmail, but I couldn't send my reply from there. The error message said something like:

recipient not accepted
relay denied

personally I use mozilla,

So your ISP bounced it ?
But if so, I guess something isn't configured right in your connection for sending purposes.
Are you able to send to yourself ?
I cannot see why my message to you from list would be refused in reply so I guessing you have a commer of full stop in the wrong place or something similar ?

John

-- John Richard Smith [EMAIL PROTECTED]