On Friday 05 Dec 2003 8:46 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:

> Seems to be the power supply , so I'm after a new one, hopefully
> more reliable one, but maybe I'm going to have to think more
> seriously about surge protectors if they are any good.Either that
> or buy a spare.

John, Argos do a really good line of surge protectors - check their
catalogue for a range of silver-coloured ones.  Some also protect
your telephone/modem.  It's amazing how many problems have
disappeared since we made sure that every computer in the place is
fitted with one of those.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302