That's good to know! I am not a programmer, although I did do a little Assembly
stuff in DOS (back when there was no Windoze yet), and that experience
gave me a great respect for all that goes into producing a working piece of
software, let alone building the drivers for hardware. This is no simple task,
and requires a great deal of care, patience, and a little
blood-swear-and-tears. The fact that so many programmers are kind enough to
give us all this (the many Linux distributions available) at no cost, should in
no way infer that all software is free for the taking. If the guys at OSS want
$20.00 for their efforts, they are entitled to the cash. Dependable drivers
such as those in question would be cheep at twice the price.

Just my personal view,

Ernie