On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> This sounds good, but I jhave been told and, from experience, learned that
> there must be some sort of /boot linux partition within the first 8GB of
> Hard Drive space.  Since I want the combined Win98 partitions to be 10GB,
> your suggestion does not seem like it will work.  I could be wrong, please
> advise.

Ok. So, grab 5 or 10 megs at the head of the drive, or put
Linux on a separate drive, but put LILO on /dev/hda. Either
way should work. I haven't messed with PM lately, but IIRC,
you can specify that you need a partition in a specific
place....just specify it at the head of the drive. All I
can suggest, my friend, is RTFM of Partition Magic.
        John