I have the Macmillan release "Delux Linux Operating System 6.5" which is
Mandrake 6.1. It comes with the "Install" CD, a "Sources" CD, and an "Extras"
CD, plus three books, but they all contain nearly the same information.

A limited version of PartitionMagig is on the Extras CD, but I like the program,
and have used it for several years, and have PM v4. I first got a copy of PM v2
on a PCPLUS Mag SuperCD for free. Then, when I decided to try Linux, I also
decided to go buy the full-featured version of PM. The freebe only created DOS
partitions.

I don't know what is on the CheapBytes set, but if it has only one CD, I'd say
PM's not on it. I'm not sure, but you may be able to DownLoad a trial version
of PM from the PowerQuest web site, at least it'd be worth checking out. I
don't have the URL handy, but you should be able to do a search on either
PowerQuest or PartitionMagic to find it.

Alternatively, you could go to your local software store and pick up a copy of
the Macmillan release of Mandrake, at least it'd be less costly than the retail
PM. I got mine at Best Buy for about $35.00 for Mandrake 6.1 (Mandrake 6.0 was
only $30.00).

Now, the limited version of PM which comes with the Macmillan release will only
create (I think) one Linux partition on your HD. You will need to read the
install guide to be sure, and for how to use it. I didn't bother with it
because as I said, I have the full featured version.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpfull

Ernie