lanman wrote:
On February 13, 2004 07:06 pm, Dale Kosan wrote:

How did you add it to urpmi?

Dale; You're best bet is to download the whole folder from my server as i have to shut it down on Saturday. Once you have it on your PC, then use the following command which assumes that your KDE32 folder is in "/home/dale"

urpmi.addmedia KDE32 file://home/dale/kde32/ with hdlist.cz

Just copy and paste that line into a root user's shell or console. Modify the path if you store the KDE32 folder somewhere else.

Lanman

Or if you are allergic to the command line then just open the MCC, go to software management, software media manager, add, then type in a new name (e.g, kde32) and browse to the folder you want to add (like /home/antonovich/kde32/). If you want you can tick the hdlist box and type int hdlist.cz, or just let it find it itself (by leaving it blank). I used this method just to try it out with that very folder (cos I'm trying very hard to NOT be allergic to the commandline!)!
cheers
Anton

-=-=-
... I accept chaos. I am not sure whether it accepts me. I know some people
are terrified of the bomb. But then some people are terrified to be seen
carrying a modern screen magazine. Experience teaches us that silence
terrifies people the most.
-- Bob Dylan