On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:24:45 -0500
lanman wrote:

> That should work flawlessly, unless you try to force something that
> shouldn't be installed. As soon as that's done, run MenuDrake to
> refresh your KDE desktop menu listing.
>
> I'm now running KDE 3.2 and it's running perfectly.

Thanks lanman that got me going, everything works well.  I do have two
problems. Kdm is not behaving, no matter what wm i select i end up with
icewm.  If i select default i get kde 3.2.  Does anyone know if there
are some config files i should look at?  kdmrc seems to look the same as
the last time i looked at it. Maybe ive not installed somthing needed?
The other problem I will worry about later.

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Thu Feb 12 12:29:17 EST 2004
 12:29:17 up 37 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.01, 0.04, 0.08