No joy, tons of warnings about conflicts. This come from a stock 9.2
install. Could it maybe be my choice of mirrors and contrib.? Could you
send me your urpmi.cfg file?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of lanman
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 7:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] any nice person out there with the kde 3.2 for
mdk9.2 rpms

On February 13, 2004 07:06 pm, Dale Kosan wrote:
> How did you add it to urpmi?

Dale; You're best bet is to download the whole folder from my server as
i have to shut it down on Saturday. Once you have it on your PC, then
use the following command which assumes that your KDE32 folder is in
"/home/dale"

urpmi.addmedia KDE32 file://home/dale/kde32/ with hdlist.cz

Just copy and paste that line into a root user's shell or console.
Modify the path if you store the KDE32 folder somewhere else.

Lanman
--
Registered Linux user #190712

"Smart IT people are staring out