On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 08:59, Job Evers wrote:

> Just about anybody who buys a new computer gets stuck buying a copy of XP!

...and that's legal, ya? FORCED to purchase something you don't want?
C'mon y'all - ain't that a frigged up practice? M$ ain't forcing itself
on the public? (BTW, this entire anti-trust thing has not affected the
way M$ does biz and until the US government REALLY locks down on the M$
criminal invasion, nothing will change)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
The Unknown surrounds us at any given moment. That is where we seek
knowledge. -MOTHER SUPERIOR RAQUELLA BERTO-ANIRUL: Oratory Against Fear