Well I think I made all the changes that were recommended.  I still dont
understand although I was able to contact my bank and access my account
which is what really started all this.  It appears that everything is
now working. But I have some questions.
I went into the welcome screen, Configuration and redone the internet
portion.
Reset hostname to: 68.89.250.128
Reset 1st DNS to:151.164.1.8
Reset  2nd DNS to : 206.13.28.12
Reset  3rd DNS to: 151.164.11.201 (provided by Tom)
Rebooted the system.

'/etc/resolv.conf' didnt change?
[EMAIL PROTECTED] hoyt]$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
search domain_not_set.invalid
nameserver 192.168.0.1
nameserver 192.168.0.1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] hoyt]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/network
HOSTNAME=68.89.250.128
NETWORKING=yes
[EMAIL PROTECTED] hoyt]$
cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
ONBOOT=yes