Jack wrote:

Attempting to solve another problem that I reported in this thread (upgrading to KDE 3.3), I retried Randall's suggestion with Konquest and still got the C compiler error.  I also tried the "urpmi.update -a -f --wget  && urpmi --wget --auto --auto-select --no-verify-rpm" that one user suggested, to no avail.  I'm going to try and simply install KDE 3.3 over the 3.2 from the 10.1 official DVD and see what happens.  I have the drive imaged and up to date, if that causes problems...

- Jack
Well, it didn't work.  I got about a gadzillion conflicts between existing 3.23 components and 3.3 equivalents.
I am *still* open to suggestions on how to do this damn thing!!!

- Jack