hi all:

well I tried installing a software that has been proven by many scientists
to work w/ a PC windows, Linux and Unix systems.  I finished unzipping them
and untarring them and gave the command './configure and so forth' and guess
what message i got....

my gcc and C compiler is not working (?). any suggestions would be helpful,
I have LM 7.0 version.

thanks in advance,
edison