Those are windows only games at this point.  Pretty
much any new video card will play those games happily.

I play half-life and counter-strike every day.  On my
computer with a voodoo5 I run them at 1280x1024 using
the miniGL driver and 4 sample anti-aliasing.  They
are perfectly smooth.  High frame rates and BEAUTIFUL!

Words cannot convey the image quality in game.

Dacia