Bryce,

Might I suggest that you not go to all that trouble with making a huge DOS
partition before starting theLinux partitioning and just boot from the CD
with a raw disk and use diskdrake when it comes up in the intall. Another
thing you may want to do is make the first partition something other than
the Swap partition. Make it anything but Swap, and also make that first
one a primary. All the others can be extended partitions. Make the Swap
the last thing on the drive.

Do an expert install and you should probably, if you're not already, do
the developer install as well. I think you will find that this will work
out quite nicely. I've been doing it this way for quite a long time and
each and every install is flawless and error free.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182469
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

Surprisingly on Wed, 1 Nov 2000 Brice Ruth had this to say!