Patrick,

You are right, of course, Linux is a paradise for coders and programmers,
but beyond that truth is another, even bigger truth. That is that Linux is
incredibly stable and powerful as a home PC platform as well as a
dependable business workstation platform.

--
Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000 onepatrick had this to say!