Av...what was so well stated about that. All that proves is that he's able
to do embarrase himself in public and mutilate his Penguin. You know what
I do with users like that at work? I sit them down and compell them to
READ the user manual(s) for the apps that they're proving unable to get
along with so that they stop causing such unnecessary trouble!

--
Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 Abraham Pinzur had this to say!