Give it time. I have just seen windows millenium and I can assure you it will
not last. It is awful. It is slow. It takes up half my hard drive and then its
optional parts take the rest. And it doesn't work.

Windows 2k however is here to stay. I haven't seen it running but I have heard
of it.

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, you wrote:
> [...]
Goldenpi - linux user, unreal editor, programer in 3 languages and all round
geek.