On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:09:25 -0000
"carjam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Probably, but some people (like me) are stuck with html. I use outlook
>  express. I have set all the options to plain text. In 5 places I have
>  set
>  the options to plain text. And it still sends html. I am makeing my own
>  mail
>  client now :).

A suggestion for you.

I recognise your difficulty with Outlook, there are alternatives.

May I suggest that you take a look at Eudora, It allows plain ascii and has
all of the other addons which Windows mailers have.

http:/www.eudora.com

That will get you to their d/l site where you have a number options, d/l
the Lite version for Ver 3xx - it works very well.

Cheers

John
---
                         Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"
       (The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June 1972.)