If you look at the Gnucash web site  (www.gnucash.org) you can see the latest
1.6 version has extensive wizards (they call them Druids) to help you import
from Quicken.

I havent tried it yet because it needs the latest Gnome libraries to be
fitted, and I thought I'd wait for Mandrake 8.1 first.

I did give MoneyDance a try and thought it a bit 'Mickey mouse' compared to
Quicken. I do not think it worth paying for.

I also tried the Kapital demo, and thought they had a cheek trying to charge
for something so simple.

At present I am having 'some' success running Quicken 2001 under WINE. It
works, but painfully slowly....   Gnucash looks the best solution. Just not
quite yet...

Derek