On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:36:23 +0100 (CET)
Jody Harvey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK> >Does hotmail "really" support pop3 ? Accessible tru kmail etc.... If
> OK> >so what is the POP3 adress ? ...
> OK> >
> Sure does. I forget what the POP3 is, but is on the site. I have never
> really tried it in Kmail. So i will not make any promises. But I do know I
> have alot of users on my network that do it through Outlook.

i still have no experience with it as i dumped hotmail a long time ago in favor of
softhome.net.

the keyword there is 'Outlook'. from what i heard is that hotmail uses pseudo-POP3
protocol which makes it accessible only from outlook. if this is wrong then i will
stand corrected.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079