On Monday 08 April 2002 01:41 pm, you wrote:
> Femme wrote:
> > Well that program I mention does generate them for a CDRom ISO,
> > image/whatever you need it for.
> >
> > Thats why I use it.  I don't do alot of MD5Sum stuff in linux yet.
> >
> > So I searched that out.
> >
> > ;p
> >
> > Icq me if you wish to get the little program and don't want to search.
> > Email me for my #.
>
> Thanks again!  I downloaded the program -- interesting.  With only a
> quick glance, it appears it can calculate the md5sum for multiple
> files/directories (and maybe even make a master sum by adding them
> together or something?), but I don't quickly see a way to do an md5sum
> of an entire burnt Cdrom.  Have you tried that?
>
> regards,
> Randy Kramer

Yes I have tried that Randy.  Just do a "select all", after you've pointed it
to the CDRom itself.  The files show up individually on the left.  Once
you've hit select all, then just hit the button to verify or create the sums.

Yes it does a whole bunch in a dir at once, stick the single md5sum as one
file & then will check it if you tell it to do so.

:)  I love it.

Perfectly newbie-stupid stuff some of us need ;p

Femme